Mutation
I feel like throwing up
Cos I dont like what I consume
They gave what they think is good
But it's not for the kind like mine.
I'm a mutation
I'm a fucking mutation
I'm an abberation..
I'm far away from normalization
I cry when they laugh
Their sadness gives me strength
I'm so confused in their moments of ecstacy
I'm cold to their sorrow.
I'll go where I'm not supposed to
Dont try to stop me
I'll go through you if I have to
Emotions dont bind me.
I'm not worthy of your trust
I'm gonna loose it, I'm telling you
If ever you confide in me
I'm gonna use it to bruise you.
My wounds go deep, Dont try to heal me
I'm a mutation, Medicine wont treat me
I'm not a disease caused by any circumstance
I'm my own parasite, I ain't gettin' no second chance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment