Kingdom Phoenix
Finally I know it
I know where I wanna go ..
It wasn't easy gettin started..
But now I am worthy too
Kingdom Phoenix is the place to go
Don't know the way
Gotta walk every day
Till I fall away..
The fall is what I wait for
That is my destiny
But that would mean the end..
So only half of it
I see the people around me
And I look at the age of being
Every one's got just one way to go
Higher higher.. and through the ceiling ..
I don't like the Sky
And it ain't the limit
All the fun's beneath..
Where the shadows are alive
Some real good souls here
Prey to the devil inside
It's half the creation of God
With overdue attention and lack of pride
There's no rush in reverse traffic
I intend to walk the mile
See the underworld with a prism upside down
Touch Bottom rock while my Devil smile
And when the house is burned out
Consumed with flames of anger and pain
And when the ashes of sorrow fly with fire worms
The Phoenix shall rise ... the devil vain
So pure, so true and with no fear
It will rise higher than the seven skies
Towards the end of darkness..
To a place called light.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment